Welcome to my world, friend.
In here you’ll find write ups of some of my completed trips, dates and notes of future trips (should I have any planned) and various other bits and pieces. Oh, and there’s also a section called ‘Snippets from my Life‘ which can sometimes be worth a read.
If you’re here to read about my trips then just click on one of the links below:
- (how not to do) A Lap of Ireland (2008) – This was my first trip.
- Morocco (2009) – This was my first big, month long, solo trip.
- Morocco (2012) – One Man on a Bike – This was my second trip to Morocco and the trip I wrote “One Man on a Bike” about.
- Devon (2015) – This was a weekend camping trip on my Honda CB1300 and makes for a very funny read.
- French Alps (2016) – This was a week long trip to the French Alps with two friends.
- Greece (2017) – One Man on a Bike This is my latest trip and is a full on blog with photographs about my month long trip through Europe.
If you want to join me on FaceBook then look me up, I’m Richard Bumpkin Georgiou. Send me a friend request.