Welcome to my world, friend.
In here you’ll find write ups of some of my completed trips, dates and notes of future trips (should I have any planned) and various other bits and pieces. Oh, and there’s also a section called ‘Snippets from my Life‘ which can sometimes be worth a read.
If you’re here to read about my trips then just click on one of the links below:
- (how not to do) A Lap of Ireland (2008) – This was my first trip.
- Morocco (2009) – This was my first big, month long, solo trip.
- Morocco (2012) – One Man on a Bike – This was my second trip to Morocco and the trip I wrote “One Man on a Bike” about.
- Devon (2015) – This was a weekend camping trip on my Honda CB1300 and makes for a very funny read.
- French Alps (2016) – This was a week long trip to the French Alps with two friends.
- Greece (2017) – One Man on a Bike, a Greek Oddity This is about my solo, month long, motorcycle trip from England to Greece and back. The book is now complete and for sale on Amazon.
If you want to join me on FaceBook then look me up, I’m Richard Bumpkin Georgiou. Send me a friend request.