Welcome to my world, friend.
In here you’ll find write ups of some of my completed trips, dates and notes of future trips (should I have any planned) and various other bits and pieces. Oh, and there’s also a section called ‘Snippets from my Life‘ which can sometimes be worth a read.
If you’re here to read about my trips then just click on one of the links below:
- One Man on a Bike. Morocco Bound (the first time) – This is my latest book. It’s about my first bike trip to Morocco and the book has just been released (July 2020). It’s available from Amazon by clicking here.
- One Man on a Bike. Adventures on the Road from England to Greece and back. This book is about my solo, month long, motorcycle trip from England to Greece and back. The book is available from the publishers (Mortons) by clicking here.
- (how not to do) A Lap of Ireland – This is a tiny book about me getting the adventure biking bug, passing my test and going to Ireland.
- One Man on a Bike (England to the Sahara and back) – This was my first book (please bear that in mind!) and was about my second trip to Morocco back in 2012.
- Devon (2015) – This was a weekend camping trip on my Honda CB1300 and makes for a funny read.
- French Alps (2016) – This was a week long trip to the French Alps with two friends.
If you want to join me on FaceBook then look me up, I’m Richard Bumpkin Georgiou. Send me a friend request.